Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 6 months ago

Elvis is an overated performer. He only appealed to the masses because he was a simpleton. Do you agree?

Favorite Answer

No, I do not agree in the least. Elvis had a great voice and was a very talented performer, giving the masses just what they wanted. He adapted with the times and made a lot of money. Unfortunately, he was controlled by the Colonel, and that was his rise and his fall.

• Tad Dubious

Uh, thank you. Thank you very much.

No, he suited the mood of the times.

Nah Elvis Presley is one of my favorite singers he shook up the dance floor everyone loved him he had all the talent for his time Elvis Presley was King of Rock.

He was a true talent

You are just a jealous loser

• audrey

No. He was handsome, sexy, and a great singer.

You write like an illiterate, talentless British fa*g*g*ot pretender that could never hope or imagine to Rock, like the Beatles, Queen and Elton John. You must be them.

• Killmouseky

"Kent" has named the U.K. musicians he most dreams about being the "subby boy" for. He spends a lot of time on his knees NOT praying.

I totally agree. He couldn't sing that well. I don't understand what ppl see in him. Also he was a child predator. He was so disgusting freak.

People support him because he is white. White ppl can do nothing wrong

• Killmouseky

Notice that it's ALWAYS the hopeless loser gutless coward "Anon." trolls who write this sort of tripe. We need to collectively tell Y/A to permanently rid us of this plague.

Oh my no. He had a tremendous singing voice. No one can sing hymns like he did.

• Kaz

No, I don't. He was a very talented guy.

Possibly overrated as an artist. But was a real hottie at the time he first got popular. And by the standards of pop music at the time, pretty much out there.