Anonymous

Do you find it unfair that East Asians often are missing when there is a discussion among and about People of Color?

Is that a tactic in Western societies to divide us people of color?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

Because they refuse to admit they are not native to Asia but South Africa they are the khoi san that have only been in Asia 4,000 years they are the biggest racist on this planet

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 months ago

I mean not really cause they never in the picture they don't do nothing for this country

• 7 months ago

Asians are too successful, too rich, too intelligent and not violent enough to be considered women of color.

• 7 months ago

A little bit, but then again East Asians are usually considered "honorary whites", sooo.....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

There is only one western society I know of that uses the term "people of colour". No-one else does. Most western societies do not classify people by the colour of their skin as skin colour is no more a racial marker than hair colour, height or blood group. There are racists in every society but only the USA, to my knowledge, has institutionalised racism where everyone is classified by "race" even though there are no biological races in humans.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

That's only because Asians usually make up the smallest percent and they are not as vocal about their issues so they are overlooked.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Because Asian men look like janitors and they are not considered humans, just like black women are considered dangerous butchers.

• 7 months ago

East asians are mostly whiter than white people, so maybe nobody sees colour there. Also they never cause any riots or social problems and have never been slaves. They just work hard and are quietly taking over the world.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.