Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 6 months ago

Are women in developing nations mainly responsible for the problem of overpopulation?

takes two to tango.. men and women are to blame.

• Foofa

It isn't women who refuse to use condoms. The fact that educating girls and offering micro loans to women always lowers birthrates tends to indicate that it's the lack of female empowerment that causes very high birth rates.

• .

Developing nations are very poor and can't afford many of the basic necessities, birth control is very expensive, and only the very elite of the country can afford them. This means only one thing for women. Keep getting pregnant and keep giving birth til you die.

That's a very short lifespan for a woman in these countries.

• Paul6 months agoReport

Don't forget: It takes two to tango.

• martin

No. The human race cannot be blamed for overpopulation. People have to cooperate to keep peace, rid the world of irresponsible leaders, and solve problems by negotiation and not wars.

• Kelley

We are actually going through a population decline. Children are a gift from God

Men are usually more eager to have sex than women, and last time I checked it takes a man's semen to make a baby. Correct me if I'm wrong on that, if women in these countries have evolved to the point of popping out babies as easily as a hen lays an egg than I am woefully uninformed on that.

And what difference does it make what country? All of them are banging like crazy because it's simply a human need, and every human on Earth has that need. It's nobody's fault, it's just a sad reality that we are gonna have to face. We are too good at survival and that may be the very thing that kills us. It would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad. People gotta die. I'm not advocating it, and I am definitely against killing people for population reasons. I am just saying that it is simply going to happen at some point. The cataclysm isn't to far off.

What kind of ignorant azz question is this