When you have just had a baby why do people look down on you if you dont want to go back to work until your baby is a toddler?

It is my personal decision.. well before I got pregnant I saved money so that I could sit at home with my baby.. when people ask me when I'm going back to work and I say I'm not just yet they act all jealous. I earnt my money for this life what can I say politely. A friend of mine keeps saying what if your... show more It is my personal decision.. well before I got pregnant I saved money so that I could sit at home with my baby.. when people ask me when I'm going back to work and I say I'm not just yet they act all jealous. I earnt my money for this life what can I say politely. A friend of mine keeps saying what if your work dont take you back .. I'm not planning on going back.