Breaking a lease?

I signed a lease early in the year and now I need to break it. We live in Florida and I’m not knowledgeable in leasing contract laws. Any advice, answers, or things to be on the look out for that could get me out of the lease, would be great. There’s a mistake in the lease where it says the apartment will come... show more I signed a lease early in the year and now I need to break it.

We live in Florida and I’m not knowledgeable in leasing contract laws. Any advice, answers, or things to be on the look out for that could get me out of the lease, would be great.

There’s a mistake in the lease where it says the apartment will come furnished even though I said it wouldn’t be. It’s not included in the payment schedule, would there be a way to demand it when I ‘move in’?

I originally put my dog on the lease and I’m no longer bringing her, could I have them redraft the lease and not sign it?

They’re not offering prorated rent even though we can’t move in until the middle of the month because they’re renovating.

I’m desperate and I need any way that I could break this lease. If my parents weren’t my guarantors I would just not move in, but I don’t want them to be at risk just because I needed to transfer schools and no longer needed the apartment.