Donald Trump invites you to the White house serving fast food. You have 30 minutes to talk to him to voice your concerns. Would you go?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Yeah I would go I don’t hate the guy I just disagree with his political views. I would try to get him to reconsider His current views on climate change

• Login to reply the answers
  • LilyRT
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

yes. didn't vote for him last time, don't plan on voting for him next time. but, in that context, he's serving as a representative of the American people. I would consider it an honor, and I think it's rude and an insult to the American people to refuse the invite.

• ...Show all comments
    • LilyRT
      Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

if? like it or not, think the American people are doomed or not, he was elected. he IS the president. nothing is helped or improved by living in denial of reality. that kind of zealous, histrionic rhetoric isn't helping anything.

• ladytc
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

I don't eat fast food. And I wouldn't want to waste my time eating when I could be giving him a hair cut.

• 7 months ago

I would just go for the food, stuff my face, and then leave. I would not bother trying to have a conversation with someone that truly believes he is ALWAYS right. It would be a complete waste of time.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

As much as I despise the man, his policies, and his dishonest character - a free meal is a free meal.

• 7 months ago

Yeah and I'd put a very strong laxative in his food.

• Lydia
    Lv 5
    7 months ago

No because he might have a gang of thugs waiting to beat people up

• 7 months ago

Yes. I would tell him tone down the childish tweets and be ABOVE his critics. He's doing well on the politics and I'll eat elsewhere later.

• 7 months ago

Heck yeah! I'd tell him he's doing a great job!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.