Donald Trump invites you to the White house serving fast food. You have 30 minutes to talk to him to voice your concerns. Would you go?

Favorite Answer

Yeah I would go I don’t hate the guy I just disagree with his political views. I would try to get him to reconsider His current views on climate change

• LilyRT

yes. didn't vote for him last time, don't plan on voting for him next time. but, in that context, he's serving as a representative of the American people. I would consider it an honor, and I think it's rude and an insult to the American people to refuse the invite.

• LilyRT

if? like it or not, think the American people are doomed or not, he was elected. he IS the president. nothing is helped or improved by living in denial of reality. that kind of zealous, histrionic rhetoric isn't helping anything.

• ladytc

I don't eat fast food. And I wouldn't want to waste my time eating when I could be giving him a hair cut.

I would just go for the food, stuff my face, and then leave. I would not bother trying to have a conversation with someone that truly believes he is ALWAYS right. It would be a complete waste of time.

As much as I despise the man, his policies, and his dishonest character - a free meal is a free meal.

Yeah and I'd put a very strong laxative in his food.

• Lydia

No because he might have a gang of thugs waiting to beat people up

Yes. I would tell him tone down the childish tweets and be ABOVE his critics. He's doing well on the politics and I'll eat elsewhere later.

Heck yeah! I'd tell him he's doing a great job!