Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAir Travel · 7 months ago

Can I get Westjet boarding pass from the gate at LAX?

I am heading home to Vancouver, BC from Raleigh, NC tomorrow. I will be departing on Delta from Raleigh to LAX and then Westjet to Vancouver from LAX. I have a 2 hour and 27 minute layover at LAX. I may not get my boarding pass from LA to Vancouver in Raleigh. Can I get it at the gate at LAX?

• Daniel

Didn't you basically ask the same question for the opposite direction a few weeks ago?

If it is all on one itinerary, you are going to get your boarding pass in NC. If for some reason you don't, you can get it from the gate agent at LAX, or if you are outside of security, at a kiosk.

You can also just print the thing off before you leave or use your smart phone.

Provided you bought this trip on one ticket/itinerary, you should get your westjet ticket when you check in in Raleigh. The ticket will be a Delta airlines ticket but it will say operated by westjet.

• Joseph

WestJet code shares with Delta Airlines. You will get the boarding passes all the way to Vancouver when you check in at Raleigh.