Wpuld it be dumb if I bought a 60 dollar game every month?

I work part time. 4 days a week. 4 hours mon-thur, and 7 hours on Friday. My job is seasonal. And is ending on October and starting again in may. Monthly cost averages out at about 400-500 a month. I also make about 100 a month from working at a guys house. My house could use some repairs. I know the roof needs to... show more I work part time. 4 days a week. 4 hours mon-thur, and 7 hours on Friday. My job is seasonal. And is ending on October and starting again in may. Monthly cost averages out at about 400-500 a month. I also make about 100 a month from working at a guys house. My house could use some repairs. I know the roof needs to have a small leak fixed, but that's the only thing I think really needs attention right away. I'm going to replace some drywall around my toilets, as there was a leak, which produced some mold. I'm not sure how much money all the repairs will cost. O have about 6 grand saved and i play a lot of games. And want to buy a 60 dollar games but feel kinda guilty knowing that, thay 60 dollars could have gone to something more important. I dont know. Video games are one of the only things that keep me sane, and I get bored of my games after so long. I really doubt I would end up going broke, but you know....
5 answers 5