Suggestions for a high quality hunter bridle?

I am currently saving up and would like to purchase a really nice bridle in the somewhat near future. I'd like to get the most bang for my buck, and quality and durability are more important than a name to me, so anything not very well known is fine, too! I have been happy with older Crosby, older Beval,... show more I am currently saving up and would like to purchase a really nice bridle in the somewhat near future. I'd like to get the most bang for my buck, and quality and durability are more important than a name to me, so anything not very well known is fine, too!

I have been happy with older Crosby, older Beval, Edgewood, Courbette, and Stübben in the past. I like an attractive, yet durable bridle that isn't too soft, flappy, and dark brand new (I'm leery of a lot of the French brands due to this) and is similar in quality to the leather found on a lot of older (30+ years old) tack.

I've looked around and have found several brands that I'd like to know more about. Do any of you have experiences with these bridles, and would you recommend them?

Bennett's Hunter Fine Bridles (Jimmy's son)
EquuSport
New Cavalry
Ann K. Hubbard
Exselle (made in same factory as older Crosby stuff)
Country Saddler/Legacy
Horse | Man/Valencia Saddlery
Huntley
Nunn Finer
KL Select Italia

Or should I just stick with an Edgewood?