My friend is an illegal immigrant?

I just found out that my best friend is an illegal immigrant. He is 21 turning 22 in a few months. He and his family came to the US 5 years ago from Asia and he was 16 at that time. Their contract was 5 years and if they're not able to get a green card within 5 years they all need to fly back to their country... show more I just found out that my best friend is an illegal immigrant. He is 21 turning 22 in a few months. He and his family came to the US 5 years ago from Asia and he was 16 at that time. Their contract was 5 years and if they're not able to get a green card within 5 years they all need to fly back to their country and they were not able to do that so they had to leave the country and his family already flew back to Asia. He's also supposed to leave the US before he turn 21 because that's the law but he decided to stay because he's still looking for a chance to be a green card holder and eventually an American citizen. So what happened was the company where his dad used to work promised that they're going to help them fix their papers so they can get a green card. 4 years later, that company was bought by another company so the new administration took over and my dad's boss who was helping fix their documents was fired. So he tried to approach their situation to his new boss but he refused to help. I don't know what to do to help him. We played varsity basketball in high school. He's such an amazing and very hardworking guy. He currently leaves with his aunt. He can't apply for a job but he mows lawn, wash cars, and do yard stuff for his neighbors just to earn money. I don't want to make this political but I supported Trump on his immigration plan but turning my best friend in is not an option for me.
Update: My parents are big time Trump supporters and I won't let them find out about this because I'm 100% sure that they're going to turn him in once they found out he's an illegal immigrant. I feel really bad for him because we're like brothers and he always come over to my house and I come over to... show more My parents are big time Trump supporters and I won't let them find out about this because I'm 100% sure that they're going to turn him in once they found out he's an illegal immigrant. I feel really bad for him because we're like brothers and he always come over to my house and I come over to his house and we play video games. This is hard for me but this is very much harder for him.