Is it possible to have no credit score after two years of active credit card use?

My credit card company offers free use to see your Fico credit score. However, after two years of active use they say they can not retrieve the score. I called the credit bureau to figure out why my credit card company can not retrieve the score. They told me they should have no issue as there is no freeze on my... show more My credit card company offers free use to see your Fico credit score. However, after two years of active use they say they can not retrieve the score. I called the credit bureau to figure out why my credit card company can not retrieve the score. They told me they should have no issue as there is no freeze on my account and I also did not opt out of the service with my credit card company that allows them access to my score. Is it possible that I have no credit score after two years of active use and no missed payments? This is my first credit card and the account was opened two years ago.