is it possible to have no credit score after two years of active credit card use?

My credit card company offers free use to see your Fico credit score. However, after two years of active use they say they can not retrieve the score. I called the credit bureau to figure out why my credit card company can not retrieve the score. They told me they should have no issue as there is no freeze on my account and I also did not opt out of the service with my credit card company that allows them access to my score. Is it possible that I have no credit score after two years of active use and no missed payments? This is my first credit card and the account was opened two years ago.

• 28AKO

Sounds fishy to me.

• ele6 months agoReport

Wanna Check your credit score for FREE!! Hurry....

Click here Get your Credit Report online in just 2 minutes with IndiaLends absolutely Free

No its not possible

You had to have a score to qualify for the card to begin with.

• ele6 months agoReport

You already know how to contact the credit bureaus...go ahead and order your free reports....

• ele6 months agoReport

No that’s not possible

• ele6 months agoReport

No it’s not actually possible

• ele6 months agoReport

Hard to believe. Have you tried other places like Credit Karma or Discover? (and many others are free too, even if you are not a paying customer)

• Shay

IF there was some kind of error when collecting your personal information it MIGHT be possible to have no credit score showing. Start by making sure your card company has your correct information including the correct social security number for you.

You would be looking for the information with your correct personal information, but if there is an error in the information the card company is using to report your score, then your credit history has not been correctly reported and would not show up.

Have you tried checking your score on a website like Credit Karma to see if it is a real problem or just a glitch with your card company.

It is impossible to use a credit card for two years or even to just have a credit card for two years and not have something showing in your credit history and have a credit score.

• Judy

no not likely you have no score

YES IT IS POSSIBLE