I told my boyfriend I feel dirty after making love and he was so sad he just consoled me but didn't know what to say he just sighed and?

Looked worried. I lost my virginity to him, consensually, he didn't force me or pressure me at all, he asked me lots of times 'are you sure? Look if you dont feel ready lets forget about that, I love you and I dont care about it, or no, I dont want to hurt you'. He needed lots or reassurances at the... show more Looked worried. I lost my virginity to him, consensually, he didn't force me or pressure me at all, he asked me lots of times 'are you sure? Look if you dont feel ready lets forget about that, I love you and I dont care about it, or no, I dont want to hurt you'. He needed lots or reassurances at the beginning, now it's my turn to start the regrets. I feel miserable because when we do it, it feels good and I feel happy, afterwards, like hours or days after, I feel dirty and a bad girl. We dont do anything kinky in bed, just normal love. We kiss each other, fondle, etc... but no oral, no anal, no fingers. We are really traditional in that sense. I am also still not so experienced as we always do the same things. Once he got distracted by my dress and we ended up being late for going out. He jist lifted my skirt, opened the front zip, without even taking off the dress. At the end of it, I felt so dirty and I cant look at that cute dress in the same way. I talked to him about my feelings and he didnt know what to say, he said he was sorry and that I'm not dirty. And if one of the two is dirty it's him not me. I dont know what he meant by it. Maybe to take the blame? He then kissed my head as I was crying trying to explain my feelings and held me tight. What should I dowhy do those bad guilty feelings come afterwards? Why was my boyfriend so sad and shocked about hearing the truth?