Girlfriend has severe dizziness, fatigue, and headaches?

Hello all, I don't typically come here for answers but my girlfriend has severe anxiety. And she has told me she gets sick really often (probably from a bad immune system from her anxiety) But recently like 2 months ago she developed this bump on her right side-hip, like near her uterus(I think?) that hurts a... show more Hello all, I don't typically come here for answers but my girlfriend has severe anxiety. And she has told me she gets sick really often (probably from a bad immune system from her anxiety)

But recently like 2 months ago she developed this bump on her right side-hip, like near her uterus(I think?) that hurts a lot when she moves, but when she walks for a long period of time it seems to either get worse or get better. (It seems to switch off on different days) - she's afraid to go to a doctor about this..

But the other thing she ran into 3 weeks ago is extreme fatigue, fever (high of 103), headache: I took her to an urgent care- they thought she had Lyme and gave her like doxycycline and it made everything worse- now since her doctor took her off the medicine her symptoms have stayed about the same, especially with nausea and fatigue.

She's worried she has Lupus but her parents and I have convinced her it cannot be since a lot of the signs she does not exhibit. But I'm not sure if anyone has had these symptoms before and had some type of cure/remedy? She'll be going to the doctor this weekend!

Thanks, all!
Update: Her tests came back NEGATIVE for lyme, so we have no idea what it is.

** she usually gets sick with bronchitis, strep or like flu often- but nothing like this variety**
2 answers 2