Mayda asked in TravelAir Travel · 6 months ago

Where is ticketing at LAX?

I am heading home to Vancouver, BC I depart from Raleigh on Delta, I have a 2 hour layover at LAX and depart on Westjet at LAX. I may not get a boarding pass from LA to Vancouver. When I arrive at LAX, what signs should I follow to get to the ticketing area? Do I follow Baggage Claim signs?

Whoa there...you should get two boarding passes when you check in at Raleigh NC. One to LAX and then one to YVR. And, more to the point, your check through luggage should be checked straight through to YVR so when you get to Vancouver it'll be there for pickup at the baggage carousel.

My point, you don't go to ticketing at LAX. You'll already have the boarding pass from LAX to YVR because you'll get that at Raleigh. You'll also get your baggage claim stub in Raleigh. In fact, if you're lucky, you'll board the YVR flight in the same terminal and gate area as your flight into LAX; so you won't even see the ticket areas.

• Daniel

1. You are going to get your boarding pass in NC

2. If for some reason you don't, just go up to the gate and ask for one.

3. There are plenty of signs in LAX. Based on all of your other questions, you just went through there and somehow didn't get lost and end up in Compton.

Or, you can just print the boarding pass or put the app on your phone.

• MS

Baggage claim won't get you to the ticket counters. You would have to exit the secure area of the terminal and head to departures. But you should not have to do this. You should get both boarding passes when you check in for your first flight.

• Joseph

WestJet and Delta code share with each other. That means that they can sell each other's seats and can issue boarding passes for each other's flights. You will get the boarding passes for your Delta and WestJet flights when you check in at Raleigh.

Westjet's ticket counter is in terminal 2.

Delta arrives in terminals 2 and 3.

Once You leave the secure area, follow the signs to terminal 2 departures.