Help Honda dealership sold me a car with a bad transmission?

Hello i bought my car two months ago a used car. It is a certified used car. It had 76k miles when i bought it and now it has 77k i only drove it a bit. I took it into the dealership because it kept stalling and eating my fuel. Today they told me that it has a bad transmission and said they are waiting to hear back... show more Hello i bought my car two months ago a used car. It is a certified used car. It had 76k miles when i bought it and now it has 77k i only drove it a bit. I took it into the dealership because it kept stalling and eating my fuel. Today they told me that it has a bad transmission and said they are waiting to hear back from the warranty company if they are going to accept or deny my warranty. They told me that i have until 111k miles on my car which is about 30k miles that the car is under warranty for after that its over. Well i also signed up for this thing called mpp motor protection plan where they pay for anything that happens to my car and instead of the dealership trying to fix it they are trying to use my mpp warranty to pay for it. The mpp might even deny my claim and i am currently waiting to see. When i bought the car i recorded the whole transaction and the guy said we do not sell faulty cars and we will give u a warranty to put ur mind at ease. What can i do now if they both deny my claim. A new transmission is over 3k i cant afford that and i financed the car with my bank for 13k. Please help. What can i do can i sue them? Thank you