Why is language learning very fun?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago
    Best Answer

Learning languages can be fun when you are are interested about the culture of the language (history, traditions, watching movies etc.).

• RE
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Because it is like solving puzzles, memorizing poetry, playing music, and learning other ways of perceiving reality. And then there's the literature!

• 4 months ago

It's a challenge and we are all naturally fond of them.

• 4 months ago

Using the word ' FUN ' is like talking about a hobby.

If it turns you on then go for it.

However the fun part aside learning a language is a lot of hard work on a daily basis,

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 months ago

Not in my opinion... it is fun to exchange ideas in a language once you're fluent in it, but that might take several years. The process of studying a new language may be anything but fun, and many people give up before reaching the intermediate level because it costs them too much effort (and probably money as well).

Some people start a course with the idea they'll master the language in three months, and became frustrated when they discover how ridiculous and false this is. Others spend all their school years trying to learn a foreign language that is not useful in the country they live. It's true that some people (the so-called polyglots) learn languages just for the sake of it (and it seems you could be one of them!), but these are a minority.

• 4 months ago

Personally I don't find it ' fun ', I would say: interesting instead...

• 4 months ago

It isn't always.

But the people who go on to learn more languages when they don't ahve to are certainly having some kind of fun.

• 4 months ago

Speaking as a foreign language prof, I can tell you that many people don't think so.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

cause you like learning another language

• 4 months ago

IT IS INTERESTING BUT NOT EASY...I TOOK FRENCH IN HIGH SCHOOL...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.