Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 6 months ago

Which zodiac sign is most Rebellious?

Favorite Answer

Aquarius and Scorpio

Fire signs I guess

Well I’ve never liked being told what to do, following orders etc.. and I’m a Leo, but my son is the same and he’s an Aries.

I guess it depends on the person but I think fire signs are probably the most rebellious

Definitely Leo

My ex girlfriend was one

Source(s): Good at washing the dishes though !!

I already told you. When you just asked this. This isn't a sign thing (Anybody born in any month is rebellious or a rebel) but from what I've seen

The only sign of people I know who do what they're told and don't like to be seen as troublemakers and are dependent on others mentally are Virgo. They're caretakers. Here to serve. They don't like to ruffle feathers like you see other signs doing. When have you ever heard of a virgo causing havoc, hell or an uproar from their actions. They don't. They keep quiet and in the background. Do their job. Hard workers and conformist. Another thing I notice about Virgo, whatever your mood is that's their mood. They feed off of the energy of stronger personalities. Very dependant. That's why they marry people with big personalities opposite of theirs. They're miserable by themself. They need pick me ups

I would say it's more of an element thing than sign thing. Each element have different energy.

Air and Fire Independant, and just like fire hard to be contained, and like Air can't be contained, rebels, initiators, independent thinkers

Earth dependant on tradition steady grounded and the most conformists. Water is not as conformed as Earth but can still be contained and molded. Ponds. Dams. Jug. The energy and character is the same when it comes to people.

No mystery.

But even earth signs and waters signs have rebels. Your sun sign only, has nothing to do with whether you're a rebel or not. But I will say, from what I've seen, the least people you see going against the norm are Virgos.

• esso6 months agoReport

this makes sense beyonce always stays hidden no matter what scandal goes on about her. fire and air signs nicki minaj and cardi b are more rebels, fighters and initiators

• Aaron

CAPRICORN and ARIES

Source(s): Sixth Sense

I think air signs they don’t like people trying to control them I think I remember hearing. And it will cause them to act out.

No such thing

I know a quiet introverted Aquarius who never does anything rebellious or even go outside of the house

And a wild Cancer who loves stepping on toes. Rebellious zodiac signs don't exist. Only people can be rebellious

Scorpio/Libra moon and Cancer/Capricorn moon from experience.

Aquarius too if they are in the mood for it, lol, but generally we are quite chill.

Gemini can be too, with Taurus moon.

I agree Sagittarius with Pisces moon and also Taurus with Pisces moon, these seek justice too.

I have also seen a Leo/Virgo moon person who stood up for me tbh. He was cool.

I think normally virgo moon, libra moon and sometimes earth moon signs (depending on the sun sign), pisces moon and aquarius moons (depending on the sun sign again). Gemini moons maybe depending on the sun sign. Aries moon also depending on the sun sign.

as a scorpio i dont think mine i would probably guess it has to be aries because they so out there even if it dangerous

Scorpio and Aquarius

I feel soo