My baby will NOT sleep for nothing?

He only sleeps really late at night but ends up waking up at 6am every morning. Even after a feeding he’s up. Even in the car rides when he does sleep as soon as I take him out of that car with him in his car seat, he’ll start crying. I can’t EVER catch a break. He’s ALWAYS awake and constantly needs to be held and... show more He only sleeps really late at night but ends up waking up at 6am every morning. Even after a feeding he’s up. Even in the car rides when he does sleep as soon as I take him out of that car with him in his car seat, he’ll start crying. I can’t EVER catch a break. He’s ALWAYS awake and constantly needs to be held and I feel like he constantly has to be doing something. I can’t even get a 5 minute break without having to run to him. He’ll cry even if his diaper isn’t wet, if he’s not hungry.. I try putting him in his swing.. nope. He starts crying again.. throughout the day he’s always awake and crabby. He was checked for acid reflux and he doesn’t have it, he does have an ear infection but he’s been on medicine for like 4 or 5 days so he should be feeling better by now.... what do I do???
3 answers 3