Is there math involved in bio 250 lab? If yes what kind of math?

Is there chemical equations involved? What is the lab like?

I'm not familiar with bio 250, but from the biology I've taken, which would be up until what is the equivalency of high school level if you convert to the American system, and the most math that we ever used was that the formula (a+b)^2 could be used in calculating probabilities of having certain genes, so not too much. I also know that differential equations can be used to calculate the growth of individuals in a population (animals in an enviroment, cells in a Petri dish, etc). Other than that I'm not familiar with so much math being in biology, but as I said, I'm not familiar with bio 250, so I can't confirm or deny anything about it, it could be the most math heavy course ever (probably not) or it could entirely be large chunks of texts and information to learn.

Is there no summary of it on the schools website?

• Mark

It would help if you at least told us what university that is. (Not all universities are the same. But I suppose it's not your business to have "common sense".)