Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAir Travel · 7 months ago

Will I get boarding passes at the same time as well?

I depart from Raleigh, NC to Vancouver, BC tomorrow. I have a 2 hour and 27 min layover at LAX. Before I arrived here I got boarding passes at the same time. I will be departing on Delta and on Westjet from LAX. I have two different confirmation codes. Will I get the boarding passes at the same time this time as well? If I don’t, will I get them at the gate?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • MS
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

You should get both boarding passes when you check in for your Raleigh flight. Delta and WestJet are partner airlines.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Joseph
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

You asked the same question three times. Do you expect to get a different answer every time?

• 7 months ago

So, your returning home! Delta may not be able to provide a Weatjet boarding pass, but you could print it at LAX on arrival.

• ...Show all comments
    • Daniel
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

At the gate, at a kiosk, at the ticket counter. Hell, you can just print the damn thing at your hotel before you leave.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Most airports have kiosks where you can input your name and conformation code and get your boarding pass printed. You can usually find them near the ticketing areas and just inside the airport.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.