Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 6 months ago

What would you like to happen to you after you die?

• e9601:

I already know. I'll be cremated and live with my Lord and Savior forever.

I don’t care. Would like to be cremated as opposed to buried, but NOT have my sister attend any kind of service, if any took place...nor my ex-wife. My best friend Rob from

NM and my son would be ok, though. Just want my son and whomever he chooses to share this life with, if anybody, to have a good life after I leave here. If there’s a hell, cook me up there if that’s what I earned and the universe just happens to work that way. Just hope that same universe treats my son ok after I leave. He’s had a hard life, certainly I played a part in that...He deserves the best, as do all truly good people. Peace.

Cremation. Burials are more expensive and pointless.

I want to live with my family and pets in heaven. If it's impossible, then I'd better pop like a bubble and be gone forever.

In what sense? Do you mean what would I like to happen to me as in my body, or as in where will I go to as a person? I’ll answer both.

I’d like to be created into a tree with my ashes planted with the soil and have it named after me. A big willow tree somewhere I’ve chosen.

Where I want to go... hmm- well, heaven seems lovely but I’d love the idea of going to this spiritual realm where I’m one with the universe again and I can see what God is and I’d like to feel nothing but warm comfort and light around me. I’d like to spend forever just exploring anything I desire in my mind with the ability to manifest my imagination into my reality

I am donating my body to science since I have a rare disorder.

• Ding Dong

You still have to be buried or cremated when the scientists have finished with you.

I want to be buried with my blood still in my body. I mean, why stay above the ground for another 3 days just so people can look at your dead body? They can do that at the grave. Remember me for who I was when I was living, not for being dead.

Once I am dead I don't really mind.

Made into Robocop.

• P

Anything

I won't care