Can’t breathe through nose?

***NOT HAYFEVER*** This happens for atleast a quarter of a year, two times a year, sometimes 3. I’m at a point where I just can’t continue using Sudafed nose sprays because they cause so much damage. My symptom is literally not being able to breathe through my nose. It’s like there is a balloon that has been... show more ***NOT HAYFEVER***

This happens for atleast a quarter of a year, two times a year, sometimes 3. I’m at a point where I just can’t continue using Sudafed nose sprays because they cause so much damage. My symptom is literally not being able to breathe through my nose. It’s like there is a balloon that has been inflated until a perfect seal is made above my nostrils. I can’t so much as function without Sudafed nose sprays which are causing damage due to them being urgent and short term cures. If I go to the doctor they don’t give out effective medicine and there is a 3 week plus waiting list. I really just want to find someone that knows what this is, and if they have it. Maybe then I can find a long term medication or procedure. It sounds so juvenile to be complaining of a blocked nose but I’m at breaking point. This is the longest I’ve had this blocked nose, 6 months. And if I don’t find something now I don’t know what I’m going to do. I sat GCSE exams in this state and I couldn’t take the spray in with me, I couldn’t concentrate and it definitely affected my overall performance.please, someone help me, I’m at breaking point.