Women who have experienced heart attacks?!?

what kind of ‘arm pains’ are felt before a heart attack or during?

Is heartburn a constant thing?

Arm pain accompanied by pain in back shoulder blade?

Arm pain comes and goes. Dull aches in forearm?

Heart palpitations throughout the day?

I had what everyone is writing off as a panic attack last week and I’m only scaring myself by convincing myself it’s a heart attack.

I will not qualify for insurance until October (grad student who works part time, has an internship, and class)

During the panic attack, my heart began racing out of no where. I couldn’t catch my breath. My hands went numb and eventually my whole left arm went numb. This lasted about 4 minutes and I eventually caught my breathe and felt okay. I got home and my bp was a little elevated but has been normal since.

I’m 29. Cannot exercise since I started grad school. Work and internship, put in 60 hrs. I was a former smoker (2 years) quit about 6 months ago. I stopped drinking about a month ago (used to drink quite heavily) and am a recent vegan. (2 months) former vegetarian. I am going CRAZY not knowing what is going on.

• Tavy

A very heavy pain in the centre of the chest which spread to my left arm shoulder and jaw. sweating..

NO palpitations

NO indigestion

The pain stays, it does not go.

you had a panic attack, lack of oxygen throughg rapid breathing.

Nothing wrong with you.

UK

• Mark

When my mother had an undiagnosed heart attack, she experienced symptoms of a flu. (She didn't even know she HAD a heart attack until she went to the doctor a week later.) She didn't have any chest pain, but she DID have a lot of sweating.