How can I get my Leo Man back?

About a week ago my leo bf broke up with me. It was a really complicated break up, my bf cheated on me while he was really drunk. He told me about what happened and I got upset. I wanted to talk to him about what happened and he kept telling me that right now is not a good time to talk and that he will let me know. Me as an impatient Aquarius got mad that he was making me wait when he was the one that messed up that I ended up pressuring him to talk about it and he broke up with me through text. He told me he felt bad about what he did. I was so heart broken. He blocked my number, and I Had no way to contact him, just snapchat. I went to his place to get better closure about what happened, he had no idea I was showing up. We talked about everything. He looked really bad and upset about what he did. I forgave him and was positive the whole talk and said that I respect his space and maybe we can be friends after this or maybe even try again, and he just said maybe. I think it hurt him lots that my family hates him and he just felt bad. We left off in good terms even with a hug but then 2 days later he msged me on snapchat saying “I can’t do this, I think it’s best if we don’t talk for now, I feel like I don’t deserve you”. And I replyed with “ok” The next day he deleted me off snapchat, that was the only thing left to keep contact. Im still very heartbroken because I thought we were in good terms. So im wondering will my Leo ever reach out to me again? Or is that it?

I had a leo do that to me...he had another girlfriend on the side. I think it's time you move on. Once the trust is broken, the relationship is broken. He doesn't want you...sorry to tell you that, but it's the truth. He has found someone else. And he is right

..you are too good for him. Make sure you act like it!!!

be gentle and give him face

Leo feels unworthy.

All signs are there.. he blocked you, told you he can’t do this anymore and is ignoring you. I don’t know why you’re still holding on to someone who was never there from the beginning. If he liked you, he would of never cheated. Being drunk is not an excuse. Someone who truly care for you would of have put limit on himself. Don’t care if he is a Leo. A cheater will always be a cheater. You can never expect to be love by a cheater and then would have the guts to say because “you’re to good for him”. Please! He needs to shut up! yup. It’s over.

• Janet

Couples who CAN make it work DO make it work. There is never a breakup.

So when there is a breakup, or even a break for space, that means those two people were not suitable and were destined to break up sooner or later.

If you were able to get him back, you two would only break up again. Einstein called insanity "doing the same thing and expecting a different result".

IF you let go and refuse to dwell on thinking about him .. you will be totally over him in 4-8 months.

If you try to get back and succeed, you will go through more pain and end up once again where you are now.

Let go and move on.

You want to talk about what happened. Hoping you can change his mind. This won't happen. All you are doing by wanting to talk to him about it, is hanging on and prolonging your own suffering.

Be kinder than that to yourself.

Finalities are very hard, but they happen in life. We have to move on.

Right, he is miserable, so I wouldn't go back. He is going to keep breaking up and coming back not allowing you to make any decisions, ever.

Just don't talk to him for a while and see how you feel. I think you are attached, and not in love at this stage. Love was gone out of the window in the moment abuse entered the door. x

If you start feeling better, then you know it was just attachment you were feeling, which is what I suspect you are feeling now.

I'd give it a couple of days and see how things go, I am sure you'll get some detox regime going on and life will slowly smile back again.