Can I sing this song live?

Hello

I am nervous since i am gonna sing this song solo on saturday. And I dont even know if my voice sounds good. Can it work?

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0pKsXsf1CrF

What do you mean by live? You're not thinking you can do it dead are you.How can anyone on Q&A give you advice about singing without hearing you sing?

• Judas

Overall, I like the overall tone of your voice and the song you chose is very pretty.

Performance-wise, you're going to want to make sure you land directly on the correct pitch. Many of your onsets aren't quite landing on the pitch right away. It seems like you spend a little time searching for the pitch. The best way to do this is to make sure you hear the pitch first, especially in context of the harmony. You also have several instances where your intonation suffers. Be sure to isolate those areas that you aren't exactly in tune. There's no need to practice the whole song a million times. Save time and practice those phrases that are off. If you can pull that off, you'll have a spectacular performance this Saturday. Good luck and break a leg!