Surround sound system use?

So I recently dug out an old surround sound system I had laying around and ran all the wiring and speakers in my room. However I realized that it runs sound through RCA cable and my PS4 use RCA obviously. I tried an HDMI to RCA adapter but my TV is ******* stupid and won’t pick it up like that. I ran the video cord... show more So I recently dug out an old surround sound system I had laying around and ran all the wiring and speakers in my room. However I realized that it runs sound through RCA cable and my PS4 use RCA obviously. I tried an HDMI to RCA adapter but my TV is ******* stupid and won’t pick it up like that. I ran the video cord to the TV and the 2 audios to the surround sound system. I can use Spotify on my PS4 but would like to do it from my phone to the system. I doubt this is possible in any easy configuration so would it just be easier buying a Bluetooth amp for the whole thing? And if so, any good amps? It has 4 surround speakers, a center for in front of the TV, and a self power sub which uses an RCA. I know that’s a lot but any ideas?
2 answers 2