What is the best way to avoid reckless and speeding drivers?

Hello all! I was wondering what is the best way I can avoid reckless and careless drivers. Every single day there are like 2-3 accidents in my city, and the people here drive horribly. There are no traffic cameras and I drive, I always have people try to cut me off very fastly and I don't understand why they do... show more Hello all! I was wondering what is the best way I can avoid reckless and careless drivers. Every single day there are like 2-3 accidents in my city, and the people here drive horribly. There are no traffic cameras and I drive, I always have people try to cut me off very fastly and I don't understand why they do this? I drive right on the speed limit because of the amount of people who cut people off and people crossing the streets from no where! What are tips someone can give me? I can't ride a bike because of the distance I drive to work and I just graduated college and Im in the hiring process with a full time agency. I wanna leave this city I live in so badly but I can't now because I don't have a full time job! Any tips?