Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Many Democrats have spoke in favor of reparations for Blacks. Isn't it unfair to Non-Black minority tax payers?

Reparations can be a one way (row boat) ticket back to Africa, they can row themselves back

Why do blacks deny that despite our problems, the American experience was more uplifting than rotting in Africa? If they do still, they know the way back (with our deepest apologies)

5 is many? how many fingers do you have again?

It is unfair to every citizen.

I pay for military bases in the middle east that I'm 100000 percent against and tax incentives for certain corporation that I don't work for, there are many "unfair" things in the tax system.

• -j.

White people in America spent generations building up a huge head start over everyone else.

Saying "okay, now to be fair everyone has to run at the same speed" is convenient for white people because it pretends to be fair but in actuality means that head start never goes away.

You cannot fix a perpetual inequality without bringing up those who are behind. That isn't "reverse racism" or whatever other nonsense, it's pro-equality.

Nobody has got any money and are not likely to.

I demand all Democrats pay us reparations for that disaster of a law called Obamacare.

Of Course Asians and Jews work harder than anybody do you hear them complain about anything like Hispanics and especially Blacks it is ridiculous. White Privilege is a myth.

I'm not necessarily a fan of reparations, but please tell us how non-black minorities were enslaved for 400 years in the United States and the colonies.