Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Many Democrats have spoke in favor of reparations for Blacks. Isn't it unfair to Non-Black minority tax payers?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Reparations can be a one way (row boat) ticket back to Africa, they can row themselves back

Why do blacks deny that despite our problems, the American experience was more uplifting than rotting in Africa? If they do still, they know the way back (with our deepest apologies)

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

5 is many? how many fingers do you have again?

• 6 months ago

It is unfair to every citizen.

• 6 months ago

I pay for military bases in the middle east that I'm 100000 percent against and tax incentives for certain corporation that I don't work for, there are many "unfair" things in the tax system.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • -j.
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

White people in America spent generations building up a huge head start over everyone else.

Saying "okay, now to be fair everyone has to run at the same speed" is convenient for white people because it pretends to be fair but in actuality means that head start never goes away.

You cannot fix a perpetual inequality without bringing up those who are behind. That isn't "reverse racism" or whatever other nonsense, it's pro-equality.

• 6 months ago

Nobody has got any money and are not likely to.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

I demand all Democrats pay us reparations for that disaster of a law called Obamacare.

• 6 months ago

Of Course Asians and Jews work harder than anybody do you hear them complain about anything like Hispanics and especially Blacks it is ridiculous. White Privilege is a myth.

• 6 months ago

I'm not necessarily a fan of reparations, but please tell us how non-black minorities were enslaved for 400 years in the United States and the colonies.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.