Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAlternativeParanormal Phenomena · 5 months ago

What’s your view on the potential of psychic animals?

Favorite Answer

My mother carried out an experiment with my father who had a seine boat. Our dog would always jump up unexpectedly and run off to the Quayside to meet the boat coming home. It was arranged that My father would remember the time that he ordered the crew to head for home and my mother remembered the time that our dog jumped up and left for the quayside. The times matched. This was not a one-off as it happened every day and my mother knew when it was time to prepare a hot meal thanks to the dog. This is something that lots of dogs do so my dog wasn't special. Just like everyone else, we didn't go running around for a scientist. Gary talks some sh!te.

• English Guy

then that is proof that it happens. If it happens in front of a denialist, it will be ignored because a scientist was not present. Thank you for BA.

• Mr. P

Well yes, but the question should be do they want to do anything with it? It may just seem normal to them.

There was a cat in a hospice i remember - that would always favour the next person to die. It was thus nicknamed the omen - because it would accurately predict who was next.

My own cat seems capable of sending me psychic pictures. - the communicate in pictures as they have no language lol!

He was off his food recently, but always had dry food on offer. He just wasn't eating the expensive tuna I had bought him. He walked up to me and gave me a very serious head bump. In that moment I saw a wide bowl - with meat chunks in gravy - and a gold safety pin on the front edge. It was at a low angle and larger than usual - as if it was his perspective.

So next day I bought beef in gravy for him - and he ate the lot!

Not conclusive proof - just interesting.

Still no idea what the gold safety pin was about.

..Unless that's what he thinks we eat with.

• 👻

They have senses we don’t, so at times they may see things we can’t.

• Gary K

I don't change posts EG. We've already had this discussion. Get over it. Stop avoiding the question at hand.

• Gary K

My view is that it is all wishful thinking. The science certainly isn't there.

• Gary K

If there is LOTS of evidence "written by scientists", just show it to me dude. You made the claim, not me. Stop dancing around - support your claim.

• As unlikely as psychic people.

• John

To the extent that any scientific-like studies were done, they were shoddy. Rupert Sheldrake instantly comes to mind.

To answer your question would require more information than I am allowed to give.

@Mr.P: my answer means that you all here are not worth to get true informations.

• Mr. P

Allowed? Makes you sound constrained - like a pet.

• Dr. NG

The potential to separate folks from their money with psychic animals is pretty good. In fact, quite a few are already on the bandwagon. I Googled "animal psychics near me" and was surprised at how many there are.

Personally, I don't believe in psychics, man, woman or beast. On what level would someone communicate with say a dog? Using the Clever Hans effect that's the bottom line on psychic animals.

Edit Links were moved to comments.

• Dr. NG

https://www.damninteresting.com/clever-hans-the-math-horse/

• Henry

Psychic is fake and Satanic.