How to cope with my MOH not including me at all in her wedding and going distant?

My best friend since highschool was in my wedding about 9 months ago. She got engaged a month after I got married. I saw her twice and heard from her somewhat regularly until around 4 months ago I havent heard a peep. I went to her bridal shower last weekend and figured out she selected her bridal party and Im not... show more My best friend since highschool was in my wedding about 9 months ago. She got engaged a month after I got married. I saw her twice and heard from her somewhat regularly until around 4 months ago I havent heard a peep. I went to her bridal shower last weekend and figured out she selected her bridal party and Im not in it. She also had friends help her with the shower some outside of it and she never once contacted me for help. (Im not sure if she initiated this or the friends offered, however). I also felt she acted weird around me at the shower. I can get over not being in her party, and in some ways it is a relief because I dont know the majority of her friends and thatd be stressful to plan, but how she has become distant and acted weird around me really hurt. I feel so embarassed like I misread how close we are...