What causes mild jaundice with few other symptoms?

I’m a 21 year old Male with no history of obesity or alcohol abuse. I went to a doctor to get a routine blood test as I do every 6 months and my results came back with elevated bilirubin. Everything else was normal but I had to get a liver function blood test and urine test, that was 6 weeks ago and haven’t heard... show more I’m a 21 year old Male with no history of obesity or alcohol abuse.
I went to a doctor to get a routine blood test as I do every 6 months and my results came back with elevated bilirubin. Everything else was normal but I had to get a liver function blood test and urine test, that was 6 weeks ago and haven’t heard back since on my results.

I have very milf jaundice only affecting my eyes which kinda gets worse and better but never extreme. I have slight discomfort under my right ribs but no pain, itchyness or swelling.

Considering they haven’t called immediately it can’t be that bad so what could cause something like this?