Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 6 months ago

Would it surprise you if I told you that a former pastor at my former church is an anti-vaxxer?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Ala
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

It sounds like a very backwards church with a stupid pastor.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Den B7
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

no ................................

• 6 months ago

Nope. Religion is based on FAITH, not facts.

• Otto
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I m not surprised, because the churches have not told the truth about God and his Word the Bible.

Source(s): Bible
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jake
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Catholicism is the One True Faith and a person can know this with certainty by reciting the rosary each day with care.

• Yoda
      Lv 6
      6 months agoReport

That's very egotistical of you: that you believe your religion is better than the other 4,200 religions. Good job you were born in a place where Catholicism was on the menu rather than in Tibet or something!

• Yoda
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

This is why there needs to be a law simply enforcing vaccination --- people cannot deal with the fear that their child will be the 0.00013% of people who might react to a vaccination..

In a study published in 2015, just 33 people had a serious, potentially life-threatening allergic reaction -- also known as anaphylaxis -- out of 25 million vaccines given. The researchers identified 380 cases of anaphylaxis, possible anaphylaxis, or allergy (0.0015%). That's still several orders of magnitude lower than a 1% risk.

About 1 in 5 un-vaccinated people (20%) in the U.S. who get measles end up hospitalised. As many as 1 out of every 20 children (5%) with measles gets pneumonia, the most common cause of death from measles in young children.

So, there is evidence that people who fear vaccination simply don't fear the risk of their children coming down with serious diseases that usually cause permanent damage to a growing child.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Not really but anti-vaxxers are usually stupid

Source(s): Calvinist woman
  • 6 months ago

It wouldn't surprise me, because you said he was your 'former pastor'. A man who willfully ignores such common accepted knowledge and endangers the lives of children is no true man of God.

• 6 months ago

Nope. Not at all. Christers are generally stupid ignorant gullible people extremely susceptible to cult indoctrination.

Eye roll

• it wouldnt surprise me if he was a peado an all

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.