Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 7 months ago

Can atheists create a Reality Bomb?

Davros: Every atom in existence is bound by an electrical field. The Reality bomb cancels it out. Structure falls apart. That test was focused on the prisoners alone. Full transmission will dissolve every form of matter

Rose: The stars are going out.

The Doctor: The twenty seven planets. They become one vast transmitter, blasting that wavelength.

Davros: Across the entire universe. Never stopping, never faltering, never fading. People and planets and stars will become dust, and the dust will become atoms, and the atoms will become nothing. And the wavelength will continue, breaking through the Rift at the heart of the Medusa Cascade into every dimension, every parallel, every single corner of creation. This is my ultimate victory, Doctor! The destruction of reality itself!

• Bomb or not Bomb, we will eliminate atheists!

I thought I recognized it, but had to google it tho, ...Dr. Who. Luv it. ...the Medusa Cascade.....definitely in the realm of science fiction. ...

But it’d be nice if we could construct and detonate a reality bomb that would allow the human brain to avoid dogmas and solipsisms...and Jerry Falwell....I hear he collects stamps now.

Atheists can't create anything that has to do with reality - they are so far deluded with their heads up each other's behinds that they couldn't see Christ if he was knocking on their front door. LOL!

• Saad M

Their bomb is disbelief.