My dog won't eat!!?

I have a seriously picky eater for a dog!!! 1 1/2 year old boxer, English bulldog mix. We've gone to the vet, spent almost 5 hundred last week on xray, ultrasound and tests. Everything came back normal. Long story short he had issues with constipation in the past, even needed surgery for it. So when he started... show more I have a seriously picky eater for a dog!!! 1 1/2 year old boxer, English bulldog mix. We've gone to the vet, spent almost 5 hundred last week on xray, ultrasound and tests. Everything came back normal. Long story short he had issues with constipation in the past, even needed surgery for it. So when he started getting weird and not eating, I immediately took him to the vet last Wednesday, 6 days ago. I didn't think it was constipation this time, because I've been watching to make sure he's going regularly. It wasn't, there is no type of blockage. Blood work, fecal test both came back normal. Teeth looked good. Came home, still just picking at his food. He has now completely refused to eat his food for 3 days now. He'll eat treats and since getting desperate I've given some cold meat slices. Which he devoured. I've had to switch his food many times, to find one that helps prevent constipation and that he likes. He's been on this brand for many months now and before this past week, he has always loved it. I'm super perplexed at what to do!!
5 answers 5