Why do all my friends and and some family members think I'm trying to be like Bruce Lee, all because I want to learn wing chung kung Fu?

Back when I was 18 years old days to practice Wing Chun. But the school closed down and they relocated somewhere else. Where I live Wing Chun is not available. All they have available is karate, judo, jujitsu, taekwondo, and MMA. Those martial arts are good just like any martial art, but I never got a chance to... show more Back when I was 18 years old days to practice Wing Chun. But the school closed down and they relocated somewhere else.

Where I live Wing Chun is not available. All they have available is karate, judo, jujitsu, taekwondo, and MMA.

Those martial arts are good just like any martial art, but I never got a chance to finish wing Chun.

I started this program online called Virtual WingChung.Com It's helping me out and I'm doing very well at it.

Sometimes they'll see me practicing some of the moves, and they'll tell me, "hey, stop trying to be like Bruce Lee.

What should I do, how should I deal with my family?