I accepted another job but then my current boss offered me a raise?

I have been looking for a new job for the past few weeks and I was finally offered a job for a lawn care company. I’ve been looking for a job due to a necessity of higher pay. When I gave my current boss my two weeks notice he was shocked and asked me what he could do for me to stay and he was willing to give me a... show more I have been looking for a new job for the past few weeks and I was finally offered a job for a lawn care company. I’ve been looking for a job due to a necessity of higher pay. When I gave my current boss my two weeks notice he was shocked and asked me what he could do for me to stay and he was willing to give me a raise that was actually higher then then the lawn service company was offering. Now I don’t know what to tell the employer from the lawn company, my current boss just told me to ghost him lol, but that seems kind of messed up. I’m planning on calling him later today. Can you guys give me some tips on how I should go about this situation, should I tell him the truth that my current boss gave me a higher salary or to just let him know that I won’t be able to take the job without an explanation.