? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys Β· 6 months ago

Is it getting boring for anyone in England to keep hearing about Scottish drug deaths on the news today?

It is appalling, not boring.

And would the situation be improved by declaring Independence...

Somehow I don't think so. SNP have a lot to answer for.

Its hard to imagine that Scotland has the dubious reputation of having the most drug related deaths of any developed country.. and guess what the Scottish nationalist blame the English hahahaha

The English are much too busy carrying out acts of paedophilia and going to the dentist to concern themselves with Scotland

Source(s): Highly incisive, very aware and very intensely strong-minded and pragmatic logician and tactician, very high-grade threat detector, nurturer of life-saving mental enhancement and developer of superior methods of societal organisation. Vehement advocate of human advancement, invulnerability and continuity / realisation of desirable and/or protective human, societal and global attributes (will viciously oppose any person or entity threatening these, without exception).

Probably, but not really news.

An awful place to live and drug dependency goes hand in hand with welfare dependency.

Not their fault though, it is the governments fault they are FORCED to buy drugs.

Yes, these things come up every now and again and even though all studies have proven beyond doubt that the best solution for dealing with drug deaths is to legalize them nobody has the testicles to implement it, so yes I don't care, its the governments fault and they wont do the right thing by us so whats the point in even discussing it, we'll all just go back to our little bubbles within a few days as if nothing happened and pretend we're doing the right thing by continuing to allow criminals to sell drugs to our kids.

PS: Btw more drug deaths does not necessarily constitute more drug use, it could be that the drugs available here are a poorer quality.

• Actually, I'm glad it's on the news because it confirms what I've been telling you all for months...Scots are a feckless bunch of liberal halfwits embroiled in degeneracy who can't cope with life and prefer a nanny EU state because they're workshy, benefit claiming liberals who lack ambition and integrity.

Drugs and boose are used to escape reality.

It's a story which is sad, just as Merseyside traffic officer, Ben Murphy who "preyed" on vulnerable women to have sex with had recently been jailed. In any case, what would the asker like to read/hear?

Something tells me we're not going to be told - in any case, we know...as I guess the best answer will be the less knowing.

People on this island are told repeatedly throughout their lives by experts not to use drugs outside of valid medical purposes, as doing this inevitably leads to destructive and deadly consequences, yet there are still those who ignore this advice and then suffer destructive and deadly consequences. How pathetic!

The use of cannabis, a vile material that causes significant and cumulative cognitive and appearance damage, is common among those who identify as "progressive liberals" (they are actually twisted, debased and genocidal tools). It could at least partially explain their disgraceful stances. Anyone who uses it is a degenerate. Anyone who advocates its legalisation should be held in contempt. Drugs like this are also gateways for more potent and threatening drugs, like heroin and cocaine.

Some disgraceful types like to claim the harmful effects would be mitigated if the illegal drugs were legalised, but if people in society were raised in refined environments, under optimal conditions (e.g. having the mentality this site seeks to cultivate), NO ONE would use them. They would instead find non-degenerate and non-dangerous recreational activities to partake in. Threat eliminated. Drug dealers would make absolutely no profit then, and the vermin would soon disappear.

Never in my life have I used drugs for recreational purposes. I value my cognitive functions and physical appearance too greatly.

I hate being in the presence of smokers, having to hold my breath as I walk past them in the street, to avoid the damaging effects and foul smell. Inconsiderate oafs. Some of these people even smoke around their children, which is just repugnant.

• Lv 4

For evidence of how very greatly tactically and mentally advanced I am, Google "survivalistinfo" (include the quotation marks) and see the Wix site.

Cricket yesterday, Scottish junkies today. Slow news week.