The person I m commissioning for wants to print the drawing. What file type should I send them?

Sorry if this is in the wrong section- I know its kinda computery related as well. I m drawing an icon for a family member and they want to print it (just on copy paper, nothing fancy) and I was wondering what type of file I should send them? I m using 300 dpi for the resolution (thats what I read is best for... show more Sorry if this is in the wrong section- I know its kinda computery related as well.

I m drawing an icon for a family member and they want to print it (just on copy paper, nothing fancy) and I was wondering what type of file I should send them? I m using 300 dpi for the resolution (thats what I read is best for print) but should I send it to them as a jpg or png? I read jpg is better for print- but I just wanna double check.

Should I send them both? Png for online use and jpg for print? Or...?

Thanks in advance!
1 answer 1