Problems with my air conditioning unit?

I have an outside unit for 1400 sq ft townhouse that is about 10 years old. I just had a new fan motor installed and updates added to it to make it more efficient. The problem is that for the past 2 night I have gotten home my house is at 78 and not the 74 it is supposed to be. The outside unit is running and it... show more I have an outside unit for 1400 sq ft townhouse that is about 10 years old. I just had a new fan motor installed and updates added to it to make it more efficient. The problem is that for the past 2 night I have gotten home my house is at 78 and not the 74 it is supposed to be. The outside unit is running and it is not iced over and the copper refrigerant line is cool to the touch, the fan however is not running. If I cut off the breaker for the unit and wait 10-15 minutes before turning it back on the unit and fan start working again. They work through the night and at the very least to that afternoon. I have noticed that my vents seem to be constantly blowing air now though, before they would only do it periodically to keep the temp down. Does anyone know what could be causing this problem?
2 answers 2