Question to Jews only: How did the ancient Jews have such success against large empires like (see description for the rest of the question)?

the Greek empire, but in the middle ages did poorly against small local Christian mobs attacks (in events like the black death pogroms) , then doing poorly against multiple European nations (Nazi Germany and collaborators in occupied or axis territory) in a genocide, but then successfully defeated multiple Arab... show more the Greek empire, but in the middle ages did poorly against small local Christian mobs attacks (in events like the black death pogroms) , then doing poorly against multiple European nations (Nazi Germany and collaborators in occupied or axis territory) in a genocide, but then successfully defeated multiple Arab nations after coming out of a genocide?
Update: @all hat: I have already spoken to historians and my history professor but I want to hear the jewish perspective on why their success fluctuates throughout history also why did you say "racism" jews are a religious group of different races not A race.