Alois asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

Can we get a commitment from leftists, libs and Democrats to leave America and never come back when Trump wins his second term?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

WE CAN ALWAYS HOPE

• Truth
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

no, they will just blame russia

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

keep wishing he will win he will not run again he will lose

• 5 months ago

Buy me a house in Canada, Costa Rica, Norway, Sweden or on the coast & away from Rio in Brazil, or the mountain country of Argentina & I'll be glad to leave. Until that happens I'll stay here & support anybody who can stop the orange tide.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

They are still going to stay in this country to fight Trump, fight for a Democrat House and Senate in 2022, and fight very hard to elect a Democrat in 2024.

• 5 months ago

No will just shot him for treason!!!!! Rabid republicans get out

• Jeff S
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Nope because we believe in America! One of the things America is supposed to stand for is standing up for what is right!

Trump being a corrupt president means we are supposed to oppose him!

Now would you like to talk about Trump's misdeeds? Like TRYING to obstruct an investigation into Russia interfering in our election?

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Find something intelligent to get someone to commit to. This is just the same stupidity you always offer.

• You will get sworn, notarized commitments followed by handshakes from leftists, libs and Democrats. Unfortunately none of them are good for their word. They won't be leaving.

• 5 months ago

Why so you can finish turning the US into another Somalia?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.