Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 6 months ago

My boyfriend is pressuring me to have sex?

I am 18 and he’s 39. I always wanted to wait until marriage and i told him that. But the way he looks at me and touches me makes me feel like i’m going to give in to temptation. I never had these kind of feelings with my other boyfriends at school. But the looks he gives me and knowing exactly what to say where to touch, to drive me crazy. Does that mean that its faith in a way if he makes me feel that way. Should i just give in and enjoy myself? When we’re apart i cannot stop thinking of having sex with him.

• PAMELA
    Favorite Answer

You can have sex or not have sex, it is up to you, but at 39 the guy is way too old for you, and if you have sex use protection please.

• Chae- Won6 months agoReport

PRESSURING!!! The operative. I would not even go out with him. You are my age and pressuring is a non-starter.

• Nick

18 and 39? Wow. Good luck that’s all I have to say.

Tell him to bug off and let you alone, he needs to learn some respect.

Girl give it up you know you want to!

There is nothing wrong about desire

Source(s): .56
  • LZ-PT

seems a bit wider age gap but if you like him and feel ready go for it.

I love to massage my boyfriend's smelly feet... You should try that...

He is to old for u and if really care he would not pressure you

I'm a 36 year old man. Please don't give in. If he loves you he'll respect you, and he won't try to get in your pants. When i was 26 i dated an 18 year old. I loved her very much but didn't want sex. I wanted to love her for her. She cheated on me and dumped me. No regrets on my part. Not having sex with her but having that intimacy was amazing. I hope the best for you.

Well, if you're in love with him, why are you not getting married then. Or maybe he has no intention of marrying you. He may just be trying to bang an 18 yr old girl being that he's 21 years older than you. Ask him what his long term intentions are with you. Is he in love with you or is it just lust? On the other hand, if you're using protection why not have sex. It's just sex. However, when a woman is intimate with a man there is a connection that is created in some cases and you may be setting yourself up to be hurt if he is misleading you.

• 6 months agoReport

she wants to wait until marriage and if he is pressuring her knowing she doesn’t want that he is just using her

Yeah that's not faith he's just older he's done this before probably and he knows how to get in your head. He's a loser. He's almost 40 and he's dating you and you're technically still a child. That's a huge red flag. You guys are a whole lifetime apart so i know that it won't work and it's stupid because he's just manipulating you. If i were you i would leave and never look back.

• sarah6 months agoReport

An 18 year old is an adult. My age gap with my husband is 30 years and we have been together for 8 years now. Makes no difference

• Caz

Why does an almost 40 year old date someone young enough to be his child? Is it because women his own age see through his crap and don't put up with being pressured into things they don't want to do?

• barney6 months agoReport

Yeah, I see what you mean, although there are no age restrictions when it comes to a relationship.