I'd like to alter an audio signal by 20 hz... How could I do that?

4 Answers

  • 5 months ago

    Do you want to modulate the audio signal?

    Do you want to shift it up or down?

    Go to a library and read books on Audio Engineering.

  • 5 months ago

    Use frequency adder circuit, common use phase locked loop IC.

  • 5 months ago

    Assuming this is just a simple audio signal, you can modulate it with an RF signal, say 1 MHz, then use a 1.00002 MHz RF signal to demodulate it.

    • billrussell42
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

      Are there no modules available? I found this "Ableton's Frequency Shifter Device", but I can't find where to buy it. It may be software only, although the word "device" says not.

  • D g
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

    the information is too limited to give effort

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.