Nathan asked in SportsBasketball · 7 months ago

Do you think kevin Durant gives off the impression of a user the way he treated golden state and his so called former brother Russell west?

Favorite Answer

People are always talking negative about the guy. Leave him alone and let him live his life. He doesn’t go by what the media or fans think of as acceptable. He does what he wants to do based on how he feels. He’s a free-spirited player who doesn’t allow anyone to control or manipulate his decisions.

So fùck off to all you KD haters. He got what he wanted from the Warriors and learned everything he could. Now that he’s with the Nets. He can now share that knowledge with Brooklyn and implement it into their system. Expect a more aggressive, wise, and mature leader in KD next season. He’s going to utilize everything he learned from Golden State and prove to everyone he can win a championship without a super team.

• Nathan7 months agoReport

Alright I'm sorry for exercising my right of free speech I will now shut my mouth and be a good little boy and have no opinion whatsoever thanks for opening me up to the reality of this life.

Durant didn't "treat" Westbrook poorly if you ask me. Durant probably got tired of the Thunder organization prioritizing Westbrook over him financially - look at who got paid more when they both played in OKC together (it wasn't Durant...) - and I think that as much as anything could explain why Durant left OKC when given the chance.

As for how Durant "treated" the Warriors - he was free to leave after this season, he sacrificed his body for them in the postseason and paid a very high price for doing it, and he decided to leave instead of stay. So what? It was Durant's right to leave as a free agent, and given that there are at least hints that the Warriors' medical staff may have undersold the risks to Durant if he came back to play in the Finals, I don't especially blame him for wanting to leave after blowing out his achilles in a game the medical staff probably should have prevented him from playing in if for no other reason than to protect him from himself.

No, he's done what's in his best interest as have a lot of other players.

• DEBS

How did he treat GS? It was a mutual agreement where the Warriors had a need and Durant wanted to play for a championship. Both knew the length of the contract. Nobody ever believed Durant would be a Warrior after that contract expired.

• Nathan7 months agoReport

What about his brother Westbrook though?