Why do poor African americans like to emulate rappers and gang violence?

It honestly makes little sense to me. I see these guys on social media with posing with guns, acting like rappers, with strippers, shooting “music videos” in their back yards doing drugs and acting like idiots. All for “fame” when the only game they get is 33 views on Instagram of their music video. Ohh yea, so... show more It honestly makes little sense to me. I see these guys on social media with posing with guns, acting like rappers, with strippers, shooting “music videos” in their back yards doing drugs and acting like idiots. All for “fame” when the only game they get is 33 views on Instagram of their music video. Ohh yea, so hard. You got 33 views of you with strippers and guns pretending to be a rapper. Meanwhile they can’t feed their kids because they spent their paycheck on hiring strippers for their 33 view video on Instagram and fake Gucci shoes