Is it understandable for a person to feel that having a parent w/dementia is like having a boss who yells at him for something not his fault?

Update: I think my 65-year-old mom might have mild dementia. Not only does she forget things, but she gets snippy when I said what she meant to say. She'll respond, "I didn't say that!" or "Why would I say that?!" In addition, she had a complete mood swing just because I looked at a... show more I think my 65-year-old mom might have mild dementia. Not only does she forget things, but she gets snippy when I said what she meant to say. She'll respond, "I didn't say that!" or "Why would I say that?!" In addition, she had a complete mood swing just because I looked at a restaurant receipt for an order that she previous already informed me that was going to pay for our whole family. But I just wanted to calculate the tip. When I told her that, she said "I'LL tell you!"