Can I wear short shorts in Austin Texas next July?

I’m visiting Austin Texas next July and I shave my legs and I like to wear women’s Nike tempo short shorts.

Since it will be high in the 90s it will be warm enough to wear shorts.

So could I as a guy wear women’s Nike tempo short shorts?

• audrey
    Favorite Answer

Sure, if you are gay or don't care if people THINK you're gay.

Nobody here cares what you wear, and you'd be crazy not to wear shorts in Texas in the summer. If you want to wear shorts designed for women, go ahead. Plenty of women wear clothing designed for me. It doesn't make a bit of difference.

You'll fit right in with the rest of the cowboys down there.

• Lili

A guy with shaved legs and in women's short shorts?

You can do as you like, of course, but I think the reaction wouldn't be particularly positive.

Men just don't wear short shorts these days, not even short shorts made for men (assuming there is such a thing).

• Guber7 months agoReport

I've been wearing short-shorts at home, to get a little tan on my upper legs....

Surely the answer to that is "yes" provided you can take any judgments that are passed on you by others and provided you aren't in any way being sexually indecent by wearing them. It can take a strong personality to carry off an unusual look. Only you know if you have such a personality.