Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 5 months ago

Is earning $2,000/month really that hard?

Bottom-line: I was told 80% of business fail

within 3 years - especially online - so don't even bother.

What does it take to start each of these

online businesses, and what are the pertaining salaries?

Which one is most stable/realistic?

- Bookkeeping

- Resale on Ebay

- Web-Development

- English ESL-tutoring

- Medical Billing and Coding

- Math-Tutoring (no college degree)

• steve
    Favorite Answer

I don't think you can with the options you give.

$2000/month would require that you were somehow qualified and going into profession that required your qualification.

I worked for 25 years for the UK government and while I got promotions and my salary crept up the most I earned after 25 years was around $1700/month.

Without a degree and going into a specialised job that requires that degree then $2000/month will be unobtainable.

• Mark

No,

It's simple Math & if we assume You're

making $1O an hour all you need to do is

work roughly 5O hours a week to make

that much.

I think you would be better partnering up with an established company if you only want $2000 a month. With no degree no one will want you for math tutoring but if you got a degree, you could easily make $20 an hour with a reputable company like Varsity Tutors. Frankly, I don't expect any of.your options to be viable. It isn't 1996.

Rent could be $1,500 pcm.

Why do you keep trolling this question?? If you think it's that easy no one is going to stop you.

This is one of the last places to get a good answer on this there are a lot more opportunities online than most people notice but that's a good thing. .ESL is out for you. You realise the Chinese have brought in new regulations where you mandatory have to have a 120 hour teaching English as a second language diploma, most places prefer a degree and you have to have a police background check the government cracked down in 2018.

Of the ones you mentioned I'd say resell on ebay.

Without a degree I don't think you'd be in much demand as a tutor unless maybe you are a third year math degree student about to complete his degree. There are also a bunch of other potentially high earning online jobs you didn't mention.

• Gabe

Hard as me looking at Kim Kardashian in a flesh colored bikini.

• Judith

Not if you earn at least $12 an hour and put in a 40 hour work week.

STOP TROLL. YOU WILL NEVER EARN EVEN $700 A MONTH.

It is hard to earn any money online...as there is a ton of competition online.