Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 8 months ago

I've fallen in love with my basset hound. In which parts of the world is it legal to marry a dog?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

Fantasyland for one place. Nobody on this planet is that dumb to do it.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 8 months ago

USA and also are you sure just think about it you cant have kids you cant even talk with each other what you want to do with t go walk together you feed her clean the places she pooped teach her what to do and also dont forget your parents your going to say hi mom hi dad this is popy my wife we are in love and if you ask her to marry you what happend if she say no no wife no kids no wedding come on go find a right girl for your self and bay the way i wont ever tell you this tings if you dont ask about marrying with your own dog the dog that you named it

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

You really are very tiring and not the brightest tool in the box either.

If you think that's legal anywhere on planet Earth, you are in for a disappointment.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Trollsilvania, Trolodade, Trollsvakia, Trollkhazakstan, and good old Troll Town, USA.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 months ago

you do not have a basset

• 8 months ago

...well, if two animals really love each other...I think that's the current way of thinking.

• 8 months ago

I'm manyh countries ugly women are known as dogs and it is legal to marry them. Start in India

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.