My computer's stopped working.?

I was playing a game on my desktop PC last night and suddenly it crashed and shut down and I haven't been able to turn it on again since. Nothing works, no fans, no lights, etc. A couple of days prior the power cut out and the same thing happened, but was able to get it working again as soon as the power was... show more I was playing a game on my desktop PC last night and suddenly it crashed and shut down and I haven't been able to turn it on again since. Nothing works, no fans, no lights, etc. A couple of days prior the power cut out and the same thing happened, but was able to get it working again as soon as the power was restored.

I'm guessing something internal has been damage and am asking what it could be and what options do I have to get it fixed?

I've only had this computer for a bit over a year (new, built 2018) and am still new to this kind of PC as I've only owned Mac laptops prior.